This is the Privacy Statement of Improve Health Centers B.V. (Omnia), established in (1017 DR) Amsterdam at Keizersgracht 583 and registered in the trade register under number 72599936.
Omnia is responsible for processing your personal data as collected with your Omnia subscription. In this Privacy Statement we describe how we handle your personal data. By signing up at Omnia and by visiting the website www.omniapersonaltraining.amsterdam you agree with the below-mentioned processing of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
What are personal data?
Personal data are data that can be traced back to a natural person. With this data Omnia can identify its members (directly or indirectly).
Which information do we collect?
Within the context of services provided by Omnia, your personal data (e.g. your name and address, e-mail address, date of birth and telephone number) will be collected and processed when you register. Other information relating to your membership (e.g. number of visits, preferences, payment details, etc.) is also collected and processed.
Why does Omnia collect this information?
Omnia collects your personal data in execution of your agreement with Omnia or on the basis of a legitimate interest. Your personal data will be used to register and implement your subscription. In addition, Omnia can use this information to inform you by mail, e-mail or otherwise about products, services or special actions of Omnia that may be of interest to you. Omnia can also approach you for marketing purposes after your membership has ended, unless you have indicated that you do not want to receive any marketing related messages from Omnia. Finally, under law or regulations, Omnia may be required to process your personal data or provide it to third parties.
Transfer of your data
If Omnia is sold (partially or entirely) or merges with another company, the personal data relating to you may be part of such a transaction and therefore constitute one of the acquired assets.
Omnia may transfer your personal data to third parties if this is required by law. For any other processing of your personal data, Omnia will request your explicit prior permission if this is required under the General Data Protection Regulation.
The personal data that you entrust to us are handled by Omnia with caution. In this way Omnia ensures that your data are properly secured, and that only authorized persons within Omnia have access to your data.
Data retention period
Omnia does not store your personal data longer than is necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they are collected and subsequently processed. The ultimate retention period differs per type of personal data. If you have a Omnia subscription, we will keep your details during the term of your membership. After the retention period has expired, your personal data will be anonymized or deleted.
Omnia makes, amongst others, use of the following cookies:
(a) Functional cookies: are used to enhance user convenience so that you do not have to make the same selection or log in repeatedly if you have already done so.
(b) Transaction cookies: are used if you have registered.
(c) Monitoring/analytics cookies: this allows Omnia to anonymously identify the (search) behavior and adjust its services accordingly so that we can serve you as a (potential) member even better.
(d) Marketing or targeting cookies: cookies that are placed to store your interests so that Omnia can make offers on the Omnia website or otherwise that are in line with your wishes/interests.
You can always delete the cookies on your computer via your browser. You can also decide for yourself whether you want to accept cookies or not. Cookies are automatically accepted in most web browsers. You can change your browser settings so that cookies are refused. We would like to point out that disabling cookies can limit the use of our website (and other websites).
Rights under the GDPR
A number of rights of data subjects are laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation. Everyone has the right to view, correct or add personal details, to have them deleted, to request a processing limitation, to have them transferred and to object to the processing of his or her personal data. Below you will find a brief explanation of the various rights.
• You have the right of access to your personal data and to receive a copy of these data.
• You have the right to have your personal details corrected if they are incorrect and have them supplemented if they are incomplete.
• You can request to have your personal data deleted. This is honored if (a) data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, (b) you withdraw your consent, (c) you have successfully objected to the processing, (d) because the personal data have been processed unlawfully or (e) to comply with a legal obligation.
• You have the right to request and obtain the limitation of a processing (a) during the period of dispute of the correctness of personal data and the checking thereof, (b) if the processing turned out to be unlawful but you nevertheless do not want the data to be erased, (c) if Omnia no longer needs the data, but you still need the data for legal action and (d) if you have objected to the processing and you are still awaiting the response to the objection.
• You have the right to have your data transferred. This allows you to request a copy of your personal data and obtain this copy to use it, for example, for another service provider. The data will be provided in a structured, current and machine-readable form. This right only applies if the processing of the data is based on permission or an agreement and if the processing is carried out via automated procedures.
- You always have the right, on the basis of reasons relating to your specific situation, to object to the processing of your personal data (a) on the grounds of a task of general interest or a task in the exercise of the public authority Omnia may have been granted and (b) if the processing is necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests of Omnia or a third party, if your interests weigh heavier.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, do you wish to use your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation or do you not wish to receive information from Omnia for direct marketing purposes by e-mail, please contact Omnia:
Improve Health Centers B.V.
1017 DR Amsterdam
Changes in this Privacy Statement
Omnia reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. You are requested to consult this Privacy Statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes